This Week's Best Dressed #21





Hi guys! Hope you're having a lovely weekend. I am currently packing for my holidays tomorrow! So, my This Week's Best Dressed post is being put on hold for a while as I'm on holiday then busy for another 3 weeks. However, I'm replacing it with 'Pinterest Style' posts, helping you 'get the look' for the most gorgeous Pinterest outfits! Hope you like it. Anyway, let's get on with today's best dressed post:
Rosie Huntington Whiteley, out in LA - It just wouldn't be a TWBD post without Rosie featuring. I love her relaxed summer look here. I mean, no one can pull off denim shorts quite like her - leg envy! - and I love her simple floaty top. The bag is just gorgeous too and I love the contrasting snakeskin print on it.
Diane Kruger, Los Angeles International Airport - I love Diane's travelling outfit. With my thoughts turning to holidaying (and what to wear to the airport!), I'll definitely be taking inspiration from Diane's look here. You can never go wrong with stripes and denim, and I love her tan boots to add some colour to the outfit.
Taylor Schilling, The Overnight Premiere in NY - Maybe I'm developing a slight girl crush on Taylor since OITNB came back to Netflix, but she looks gorgeous here. I love the simplicity of the jumpsuit, it's a great way to do print without it being on the full jumpsuit. The pop of bright pink lipstick looks perfect with this too, as it makes a statement without clashing with the print on the jumpsuit.
Jessica Alba, out in LA - Jessica really does have power dressing down to a T. I've never seen flared jeans look so good! I love how she kept it simple with all white on top too. Between her and Victoria Beckham, workwear dressing has never looked so chic!
Cara Delevigne (twice!), Paper Towns press conferences in Paris and Berlin - Cara has been pictured in so many outfits this week promoting Paper Towns, and although I've never been that much of a fan of her outfits, I love these looks from the Paris and Berlin press conferences. In the first look she's wearing Jenny Packham and Elie Saab, and I think this looks so gorgeous with her hair in a sleek bun. Love her makeup here too. In the second look from the Berlin press conference, she's wearing all Mary Katranzou and I think she looks so grown up and sophisticated - a change from her usual jeans and tee! Love the prints on this, and keeping it to two colours keeps them from clashing.
Kendall Jenner, Fragrance Foundation Awards in NY - Kendall has been wearing some gorgeous stuff on the red carpet lately, and this Halston Heritage dress is no exception. I have to say it's an unusual cut, with cut outs at the shoulder and a slit up the leg, but she styled it perfectly with simple black strappy shoes and her hair swept to one side. The gold belt really pulls the look together.
Adriana Lima, Marc Jacobs fragrance launch in NY - Let's be honest, Adriana Lima could wear a bin bag and still look like a goddess, but she looks amazing in this LBD for the Marc Jacobs fragrance launch. I can't find the designer, but I would guess it's probably Marc Jacobs. She kept everything pretty simple with black shoes and accessories, but for me the makeup and hair is really what stood out. I am just in love with it! Her hair looks perfect swept to the side in glossy waves, and I love the red lipstick as it really makes a statement against all of the darker colours. Just gorgeous!
Who was your best dressed this week? Let me know in the comments! 

Comments

Popular Posts