Pinterest Style #1


Hi guys! So everything's is going to be a bit crazy for me from now. I've got quite a lot going on, which means my This Week's Best Dressed posts may be going on hold for a bit. Obviously, I still want to be putting up good quality regular content for you all, so a lot of scheduling has been going on haha. So, I've decided to create a mini series called Pinterest Style. I love a bit of Pinterest, and I'm always inspired by all the outfits, so thought I'd put together a series showing you where you can buy the looks! This week I have an image (coincidentally) of my major girl crush Tash Oakley wearing a striped maxi dress. I think this is such a summer staple, and I already have mine in my wardrobe ready for sunny days. Maxi dresses are such a fantastic option if you don't want to show you legs but still be super comfy and cool in the sun. I actually got mine in the sale at Missguided so it's no longer in stock, but this one from Boohoo is great, and only £15! For the accessories, the sunglasses look like pretty simple black ones, so I found these also from Boohoo. I couldn't find exact matches for the sandals, but I found these simple black strappy ones from ASOS. Finally for the bag. You can't really see it too much from the picture, but I thought this New Look duffle bag looked similar. All the items are pretty budget friendly too! 

Comments

Popular Posts