This Week's Best Dressed #20




Hi everyone, hope you're all having a lovely weekend! It seems like summer has finally arrived in the UK- thank god! Anyway, here's this week's best dressed post, featuring lots of beautiful dresses:
Rosie Huntington Whiteley, out in New York - I saw this picture earlier this week and just fell in love with that lace detailing on the sleeves of Rosie's top. It looks so feminine and I just love the shape of it. She toughened the look up with leather pants, keeping everything pretty monochrome with black sunnies and bag. In my eyes, Rosie really never does any wrong in her fashion choices, but I really do love that top - although no doubt it's £££ haha.
Gigi Hadid, out in New York - Another regular in this post, I'm loving Gigi's summery white look here. I really like the huge tortoiseshell sunnies she has on - I love big sunglasses - and how she's paired ripped jeans with the distressed white tee, making it look so laid-back and 'just thrown on'.
Emilia Fox, South Bank Sky Arts Awards - I think this has to be my favourite look of the week. I know not everyone will love it, but it's right up my street with the beautiful embellishment on this Luisa Beccaria dress, paired with a bubblegum pink Nathalie Trad clutch bag. I also really like her makeup here, big fluttery lashes with a soft pink lip that matches the colours in the dress.
Emily Blunt, AIS Freeing Voices Changing Lives Gala - Emily wore a gorgeous deep blue jumpsuit for this event, along with Kurt Geiger heels. The colour of the jumpsuit looks so striking against her hair colour and lipstick - a perfect example of how to clash colours. I also really love the satin waistband as it cinches in her waist and gives the jumpsuit a nice shape.
Jennifer Lopez, Tony Awards - I woke up on Monday morning to some gorgeous Instagrams from J-Lo wearing this blue and gold Valentino dress to the Tony Awards. It just looks perfect for a princess, and I love the contrast between the blue and the gold. I have to admit, I wasn't overly keen on the hair and makeup - I think a chic updo with golden eye makeup would've looked better. What do you think?
Vanessa Hudgens, Tony Awards - I was also loving Vanessa's Naeem Khan SS15 dress for the awards. It looked so summery with the large floral pattern all over, and I love how she matched her lipstick to the orange shades in the dress. 
Who was your best dressed this week? Let me know in the comments! 

Comments

Popular Posts