The Curly Hair OOTN


I posted this look on my Instagram a couple of months ago, and I thought it was about time I did a breakdown of my makeup and outfit: 
Makeup
I wore my hair naturally here (you can read more about my curly hair in this post), and so I wanted to do a nice bronzy eye makeup and nude lip. I used NARS Sheer Glow foundation mixed with Illamasqua Skin Base, then concealed with Maybelline Fit Me concealer. To set this, I used Rimmel Match Perfection Loose Powder. I used MAC 'Harmony' to contour, and Milani Luminoso blusher, and finally I highlighted with The Balm's Mary Loumanizer.
For my brows, I used my usual Anastasia Brow Wiz/Brow Pomade combo. For my eyes, I used colours from the Naked palette (not 100% which ones, but I think I used Smog, Half Baked and Darkhorse!), and NARS Galapagos eyeshadow to darken the crease. I lined with L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim, and used Roller Lash mascara from Benefit, followed by Ardell Demi Wispies lashes (I used 1 pair then another 1/2 a pair on the outer corners). 
For lips, I lined with Rimmel 'Addiction', and then used MAC 'Brave'.

Outfit
I've been loving wearing pants and a top for going out recently, as opposed to dresses, so I went for this combination from ASOS. My top is Oasis (got it from ASOS), and my pants are ASOS. It's actually part of a set with a jacket and/or bralette, but I only got the pants for now. I do love the co-ord set though, so may invest in them too soon! My necklace is from Buckley London* and my shoes are also ASOS but I got them a year ago so I don't think they have this exact style anymore. However, I have found some similar here and here.  

I hope you liked this little makeup/outfit mash up post! I've linked any items that I have done in-depth reviews on. Let me know what you think in the comments! 

Comments

Popular Posts