Boots and Feel Unique Haul


It's been a while since I had a good browse of Boots, and I managed to pick up a few new things the other week. Combined with a little order from Feel Unique, it made for a pretty big beauty haul!
From Feel Unique, I repurchased my favourite shampoo - Kerastase Bain Oleo-Curl. Not the catchiest of names, but this is now my third bottle of the stuff and I really can't live without it. In fact, had it arrived earlier, it definitely would've been in my recent Beauty Back Ups post! I have a full post coming up about this shampoo very soon so keep your eyes peeled if you're a curly haired gal like myself. They also added a mini Kerastase sample. This is one of their hair masks, and it's a pretty good sized sample! I'll probably use this after my holiday to rejuvenate my hair. I also added the travel Tweezerman tweezers to my basket, as I have heard so many people rave about how good they are. I've never had any proper branded tweezers, so I'm intrigued to see how they compare. I obviously had to get them in pink, although they also do 3 other colours, and they come with a handy travel tube. 
Now onto Boots, and first I made another repurchase in the form of Sanctuary Spa's 2 Day Moisture Shower Oil. I absolutely love this stuff, as it's fantastic for shaving, keeps my skin super moisturised - which is great if I can't properly moisturise - and lasts a good while. It's also said to be a dupe for the L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil, so for less than half the price, I'm sticking with this one!
Makeup wise, I picked up the new Rimmel Brow This Way brow gel. I have a full review of this coming up soon, but first impressions are pretty good. I imagine it to be very similar to Benefit's Gimme Brow, as it adds colour to the brow, and really helps to set them in place. From Soap & Glory, I got the Supercat liner. I'm always hearing good things about this liner, and on the constant search for a liner that stays put and is a nice dark black, I'm giving this one a go! I also got the Hocus Focus illuminator. You can use this under makeup to create a glowing, smoothed out base, or as a highlighter on cheekbones. So far, I've been using this under makeup and I'm really impressed. Again, a full review of this will be coming up, but this could certainly be exactly what I've been missing from my makeup routine!
I've linked everything up on the Feel Unique/Boots website, so just click the product name to take you straight there! Have you picked up any beauty bits recently that you're loving? Let me know in the comments. 

Comments

Popular Posts