MAC Viva Glam Miley Lipstick


I picked up the MAC Viva Glam Miley lipstick at duty free way back in April when I went to Venice, so thought it was about time I posted about it! Uni pretty much turned my into a non-bright lip wearer, and I basically stuck my MAC Brave for 6 months, so it's so nice that summer is here and I can spend longer doing my makeup! I got this lipstick after seeing In The Frow wearing it, and it looked like such a lovely colour. It's basically a bright blue toned pink, that's slightly warmer than Candy Yum Yum. It looks great with a bronzy eye - who doesn't love the classic bronze eye, pink lip?! It's an Amplified finish, which makes it really pigmented - you only need to swipe this on once, no sheer wash of colour here! It's also really creamy and not drying at all, so a great option if you're not a fan of matte lipsticks. Obviously, it means the staying power isn't as good as a matte lipstick, but still pretty good. It's definitely a great summery colour, and I imagine it will look amazing as a pop of colour to a plain outfit, or with a tan on holiday. It's still in stock, although the Viva Glam collections don't stick around forever so pick it up while you can!

MAC Viva Glam Miley Lipstick, £15.50 

Comments

Popular Posts