This Week's Best Dressed #19





Hi everyone! Hope you've all had a lovely week. It seems to have gone by pretty quickly for me, and I have finally finished my last uni exam for first year! Here's my favourite looks from the week:
Gigi Hadid, CFDA Awards - Gigi really can pull off anything, including this sparkling gold Michael Kors jumpsuit. I probably would've hated it on anyone else, yet Gigi makes this look stunning, paired with glossy waves and gold eye makeup. 
Coco Rocha, CFDA Awards - Coco went for a really feminine look here, which makes a change from her usual masculine outfits. The gown was custom made by Banana Republic's creative director Marissa Webb. I love the pale blue colour against her pale skin and the dark berry lip stops her looking washed out and adds her own unique twist to the look.
Emily Blunt, Audi Polo Challenge - This is exactly how dressing for the races should be done. Emily wore a super elegant Jenny Packham dress and paired it with gorgeous gold accessories and Nicholas Kirkwood sandals. I think this kind of outfit would be perfect for a summer wedding too, as coral and gold work perfectly together and the floaty-ness of the dress keeps it light and perfect for warmer weather.
Gemma Arterton, Audi Polo Challenge - Similarly to Gigi's look, I'm not sure if I would like this outfit on the hanger, but Gemma looks stunning in this striped dress with a dropped waist giving a nice shape to the dress. She wore simple gold sandals with the look, and kept her makeup really simple. I think she looks so fresh and glowing, and again, dressing for the races done right!
Rosie Huntington Whiteley, Glamour 'Women of the Year' Awards - I think I'm always going to love everything Rosie wears which is pretty obvious since she's featured in 7 of my Best Dressed posts! For the Glamour Awards she wore a gorgeous burnt orange Cushnie et Ochs AW15 dress with a slit down the side, showing off her envy-inducing legs. I absolutely love the gold belt here too - it brings everything together and adds a toughness to the look with the chain detailing.
Olivia Palermo, Out in New York - Olivia is another regular in my Best Dressed posts, and you all know I love an all black look! This is super chic, and I love how she's jazzed it up with a huge snakeskin bag and strappy sandals, whilst adding a pop of colour with white sunnies and red nails.
Victoria Beckham (x2), both Out in New York - I've always admired Victoria's style, I think it's perfect chic workwear dressing and both looks here just prove that. The first is another all black outfit, keeping the focus on all the textures and the printed trousers. This is definitely perfect business attire that looks smart but not boring! The second look is a gorgeous summery look from Victoria. I love the white boxy tee style top with the bold pink and white printed midi skirt. This is definitely how to do chic warm weather dressing. 
Who was your best dressed this week? Let me know in the comments! 

Comments

Popular Posts