5 Toothbrush Beauty Hacks
- Spray some hairspray on the brush and use it to smooth flyaways or baby hairs for a sleek ponytail or bun. You can always keep a little brush in your bag to freshen up your look throughout the day.
- A toothbrush is the perfect size to clean any lint or dirt from your hairdryer vent. By keeping your hairdryer clean, it will perform much better and dry your hair quicker!
- You can also use a toothbrush to exfoliate your lips. Firstly, apply some lip balm to your lips, then follow by rubbing your toothbrush in circular motions all over your lips. You’ll have super smooth lips in no time - and no need to invest in an expensive lip scrub!
- If you don’t have a spoolie, you can use an old toothbrush to comb through your brows. For a natural look, dab a bit of lipbalm onto your brows, then comb through with the toothbrush to keep them in place all day!
- You can even add a toothbrush into your manicure routine! Just rub some cuticle oil on your nails, then gently rub the toothbrush over your cuticle and nails to exfoliate any rough patches and keep your nails in great condition. You can also use a toothbrush to get rid of any dirt from under your nails.
Do you know any other toothbrush beauty hacks? Let me know in the comments!