This Week's Best Dressed #18




Hi guys! Hope you've all had a good week. I have my final uni exam of first year on Wednesday and I'm so nervous but excited to finish first year! Would you like a post on my experience as a fashion student in first year? 
For this week's best dressed post, I have quite a few casual looks and a couple of gorgeous event looks:
Gigi Hadid, Out in LA - As you know if you're a regular reader, I love Gigi's casual style. Ripped jeans are my love right now and I love these that she has on. The cropped white tee is making me wish I had her figure! 
Diane Kruger, Out in Malibu - I am obsessed with this pale blue colour this season, and I love Diane's take on it with this co-ord from 3X1. The wooden peach sandals give it a nice laid-back summery vibe - a perfect outfit for a summer lunch!
Irina Shayk, The Elephant Man Opening Night, London - This woman is just a goddess! Irina wore an Atelier Versace in the most gorgeous dusky pink colour. The cut is just perfect - the neckline, the embellishment on the waist, the slit up the leg - just gorgeous!
Jessica Alba, Coupang Press Conference, Seoul - I'm also a big fan of Jessica's style and I love how she's dressed up a simple denim shirt here. She kept it fairly simple with the colour palette, and rightly so, as the different textures of her shirt, skirt and heels work so well together that sticking to all blues works just fine. 
Kate Hudson, Out in Malibu - Again, this is a gorgeous summery outfit. I love printed trousers as they can be easily dressed up or down, and I love these white and blue ones Kate has here. The pastel pink ballet shoes are gorgeous, and I love the pointed toe. She clashed with a bold printed bag, but somehow I think she makes it work!
Sienna Miller, Nice Airport - Sienna looks gorgeous here, in a comfortable, yet fashionable, airport outfit. The floaty top is ideal for long haul flights as it's super comfortable. I love her dusty pink Coccinelle Arlettis bag too. 
Who was your best dressed this week? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular Posts