This Week's Best Dressed #15




Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you all had a lovely four day week. It was actually my birthday on Wednesday - now into my last year as a teenager! I've also just finished handing all my uni coursework in, and now only have one exam in June before my first year is over! Absolutely crazy. Anyway, here's my best dressed this week:
Alexa Chung - With Alexa's style, it's usually a love or hate kind of thing. This look she wore for the vogue.com Dim Sum Pyjama Party in New York is a winner for me. I love the oriental style of it, and the matching red bag is so cute. She paired this with strappy black sandals which suit the look perfectly. 
GIsele Bundchen - Also wearing floral pattern with black was Gisele at the Chanel 15/16 Cruise Collection show in Seoul. Let's be honest, Gisele would still look glowing in a bin bag, but I love this simple look on her. Her glossy hair was worn loose in it's signature beach wave style, and her makeup was super glowy and natural.
Miranda Kerr (twice!) - If you saw my Tumblr from a few years ago, you'd find that Miranda used to be my ultimate girl crush. Along with Candice Swanepoel, I spent a good time lusting over her hair, makeup, body and fashion. However, after dropping off my radar for a while, she has well and truly earnt her place in my heart again. I love this all neutrals look she wore in New York on Monday - you know I love a good neutral look! I'm loving white jeans/pants for this summer again - definitely need to invest in some this year! Her second look was what she wore for the Louis Vuitton Cruise 2016 show, and again she's wearing a simple neutral outfit. 
Poppy Delevigne - I love Poppy's casual look she wore in New York on Tuesday. This is definitely something I could see myself wearing. I'm loving the ripped jeans trend at the moment, and those sunglasses are so cute - love the baby pink frames!
Rosie Huntington Whiteley - Also wearing some gorgeous ripped jeans was Rosie, also in New York on Tuesday. Those tan boots are amazing - I love a good pair of boots - and I love how she brightened up a fairly simple outfit with the coral pink cardigan.

Who was your best dressed this week? Let me know in the comments! 

Comments

Popular Posts