This Week's Best Dressed #14



Hi guys, hope you're all having a lovely weekend! I finish uni next week (bar one exam in June!) and it's my birthday so I've got an exciting week ahead! Sorry if I've been a bit quieter on social media recently, coursework has taken over, but should be back into a routine soon! Anyway, let's get onto this week's Best Dressed post:
Angelina Jolie - You know I love a neutral look, so Angelina's gorgeous beige and white combo she wore for the UN Security Council meeting in New York is right up my street. This is exactly how I imagine chic workwear dressing to be.
Blake Lively - Couldn't leave it too long without featuring my girl crush Blake Lively in one of these posts! I love her summery look she wore in New York this week. This would be a perfect look for a summer day out, as the flat shoes look really comfy. The shape of the dress is really flattering and I am lusting after that Chloe Drew bag she has too!
Chanel Iman - Chanel's look for the White House Correspondents Dinner in Washington was by far my favourite of the night. The icy blue colour of her Zuhair Murad gown is perfect with her skin tone, and the embellishment on the shoulders is really understated but just adds something extra to the dress, making it even more gorgeous!
Elizabeth Olsen - Elizabeth's dressed down look at The Daily Show studios in New York is gorgeous for those chillier spring days. I'm still dying to try out leather pants - but am too scared because of the whole 'Ross from FRIENDS' situation - haha! But she looks gorgeous here, and I love the shape of her jumper. I also love a good monochrome look, and she looks just glowing here!
Who is your best dressed this week? Let me know in the comments! 

Comments

Popular Posts