Benefit Roller Lash Mascara | REVIEW


I got the Benefit Roller Lash mini in ELLE magazine a couple of months ago. I didn't particularly get on with it then, as I find I prefer mascaras when they've dried up a little bit as they add more volume then. So, I brought it back out again last week and thought it was about time I shared my thoughts!
I have to say, I've been loving this mascara. It's very similar to my L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic mascara, so I'm not sure I will purchase a full size, but this one is great while it lasts! It definitely makes the lashes super long and fluttery, and I can vouch for the comments that it is easier to take off that They're Real! - it definitely is! 
I also love the packaging, with the roller inspired lid (not on this sample size) and chic black and pink colours. It's certainly one of Benefit's better packaging ideas - not as gimmicky as some.
All in all, I think this is a really good mascara if you're in the market for a new one, although at £19.50, I definitely think there are drugstore/high street ones that do just as good a job! Let me know if you've tried Roller Lash in the comments. 




Comments

Popular Posts