This Week's Best Dressed #16





Just typing this post out, I can't believe I've been doing this post every Sunday for 16 weeks now - that's dedication haha! I've got quite a mix of best dressed this week - ranging from the BAFTAs, to just out and about in NYC:
Kendall Jenner in Keepsake - I just love this Keepsake ensemble Kendall Jenner stepped out in LA this week. Of course, having a model figure definitely helps in pulling this off, but I love the simplicity of the stripes and paired with the Sophia Webster heels, it makes it a gorgeous summery take on monochrome.
Jourdan Dunn - Definitely taking inspiration from the 70s trend this S/S, I loved Jourdan's pink suede dress she wore for the Every Mother Counts 4th Annual Power Luncheon in NY this week. I like how she wore dark polish to keep it from looking too girly - and coincidentally, it looks perfect with the flowers in the background too! 
Kate Hudson in Michael Kors - I feel like I shouldn't like this crystal shirt and trouser look that Kate Hudson wore for the Michael Kors Icons of Style party in London this week, but I just do! I think the bright pink lip, smokey cat eye makeup and wavy beach hair keeps it from looking too harsh and she really makes it look like something she just 'threw on'! 
Alessandra Ambrosio - Alessandra pulls off this summery smart work look perfectly. I love white paired with tan accessories like she has done here with the belt and shoes, and you can never go wrong with a chic tailored shirt! Lusting over that gorgeous bag too...
Rosie Huntington Whiteley (twice!) - Of course, I couldn't feature both these gorgeous outfits Rosie wore this week in New York. The first is what Rosie does best - casual dressing with a twist. The patterned bomber jacket makes the look less plain and the wide brimmed hat and sunglasses make this look really feminine and chic - I need to pick up a hat like this! The second is a patterned peacock print dress, paired with knee high black boots. I am in love with the pattern of this dress - I could imagine it looking perfect with a tan on holiday!
Tallulah Riley - I didn't do a 'Best Dressed' post specifically for the BAFTAs, as I didn't love that many dresses this year! This gorgeous deep red dress Tallulah wore is probably one of my favourites. It's classic red carpet dressing, and it suits her perfectly. The side swept wavy hair and matching deep red lip are exactly what this dress is calling for and I love the understated jewellery and barely there gold sandals. 
Alexa Chung in Simone Rocha - I feel like this dress was just made for Alexa. The 'just thrown on' effect of the Bardot style shoulder is exactly her style, and I love how this dress is all about the texture. With the faux fur and embossed floral pattern, it doesn't need to be a bright colour to catch attention! The silver earrings and shoes complement it perfectly too.

Who was your best dressed this week? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular Posts