This Week's Best Dressed #9



For this week's best dressed I have four very different outfits! First up is Constance Jablonski at the Women's Brain Health Initiative event in New York on Monday wearing an outfit by Theory. As you will know if you're a regular reader, I love my neutrals and this outfit is gorgeous, I have even recently got a pair of white trousers so might try and take inspiration from this look! I think it's perfect for summer and looks pulled together but really laid back. Secondly is Lindsay Ellingson at the same event wearing a burgundy leather skirt and white cropped jumper. I think this is such a pretty look, and I love the strap detailing on the shoes.
Next up is Carey Mulligan in an IRO jumpsuit for the filming of The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon on Thursday. I'm determined to find the perfect jumpsuit for me this year as I'm still yet to own one! I think black is definitely the best way to go if you're unsure about jumpsuits and this one really suits here and I love the cape sleeves and utility pockets, making the look more interesting. Here, she paired it with simple black strappy sandals, but I think I'd like it more with a brighter shoe - what do you think?
Finally is Jacquetta Wheeler at the Mary Katranzou x Matchesfashion.com dinner on Thursday. As it's Mary Katranzou, of course the dress code would have been quirky, and I think Jacquetta's outfit is on the right side of quirky! I love the print on the dress and how she has kept all the attention on it with simple black shoes and bag, with swept back hair.
Who was your best dressed this week? Let me know in the comments! 


Comments

Popular Posts