This Week's Best Dressed #6

                                      


Note: I've decided to move my This Week's Best Dressed to a Sunday. I feel like it works better as it is actually still 'This Week', and I feel at a stage in my uni work/life where I can post 4 times a week, as opposed to 3. Let me know what you think of the new layout!
This Week's Best Dressed post first features two outfits from the beautiful Lily James. The star of Disney's new Cinderella movie (so excited to see it!) looked amazing for the premieres in both LA and Mexico City. The first dress is a beautiful Elie Saab gown at the LA premiere. Elie Saab has always been one of my favourite designers and this dress was perfect for her and the film. The intricate detailing and sheer neckline look stunning on her and I love the soft pink lip and simple updo. For the second premiere in Mexico City, she wore a slightly more understated Prada gown, complete with similar hair and makeup from the LA premiere. I love how she is keeping with the soft blue colour scheme of her character but chose two totally different dresses. I love the simple V neck and embellishment around the bust and waist area. 
My two second favourite looks from the week come from two models at Paris Fashion Week. The first is Alessandra Ambrosio, in this monochrome outfit. I think this looks so Parisian and chic, and I love the moss green scarf effortlessly added for a bit of colour. This is definitely something I would wear, and I am in love with that bag *heart eye emoji*. And secondly is model of the moment, Gigi Hadid wearing a simple jeans and tee look. The jacket is definitely the centre of the outfit, I love how it pulls everything together and makes it look much more formal. Again, it's definitely something I would wear, and I love how she is keeping it fairly casual with white trainers and ripped jeans. 
Who was your best dressed this week? Let me know in the comments! 

Comments

Popular Posts