Fashion Week's Best Dressed

As I was scanning the Vogue website, I came across 200+ photos from all four Fashion Week's Front Row/Party guests and knew I had to do a best dressed post (separate from my weekly one!), narrowing it down to my favourites. I am now moving my 'This Week's Best Dressed' to a Sunday as I now feel I can take on 4 posts a week, as opposed to 3. So, today's post will be focused on my favourite outfits from Fashion Week's guests! Let me know what you think. 
New York


I couldn't not feature Blake Lively's look at the Marchesa show again, after featuring her in This Week's Best Dressed. This look is absolutely amazing on her, and this was definitely the right time to make her first appearance after having her baby daughter. Next is Gigi Hadid, a new style favourite of mine, out and about in the New York snow wearing this gorgeous neutrals outfit. I love the details on the coat and it co-ordinates together perfectly. Lily Aldridge's outfit at the Michael Kors Miranda Collection Eyewear Launch was amazing. I feel like it's a very 'now' outfit, with the black knee highs paired with a mini dress. Definitely an outfit I would wear out too! 
And finally, Rihanna's look at the Zac Posen show was gorgeous. I love this deep purple on her and it's quite a different look to what she'd usually wear. I'm really liking the different makeup look too, as she's matching her dress with a purple eye, lips and nails. 

London

Next up: London. I didn't see too many looks that I loved here, but Clemence Poesy's looked fab in brogues and a chic coat at the Burberry show. I love the pop of colour with the cobalt blue bag, and although her style isn't usually my cup of tea, the brogues paired with the relaxed slightly rolled up trousers looks so effortless and this look would look at home at Paris Fashion Week I think. The coat is really lovely as well, I can't quite work out the texture of it, but the deep navy blue colour is gorgeous. 
I also loved Kendall Jenner's Topshop show look. The neutral beige and white colours look gorgeous, and the pastel blue pants make the look fun and really suits her complexion and hair colour. Also - serious ab envy! 

Milan
Well... I've had a look through the street style and FROW outfits from MFW and I have to say: I'm not that impressed! Where Milan is usually my favourite for shows like D&G, I wasn't blown away by any street style outfits so no best dressed here I'm afraid! Let me know if you saw any amazing outfits at MFW. 

Paris

Paris was definitely my favourite for 'street style' this season. Olivia Palermo is a big style inspiration for me, and I love her two looks here. The first is a neutral look I love (can you sense a theme here?) she wore to the Chalayan show. It's probably something I wouldn't try myself, but I can definitely take some inspiration from it. The heels are to die for! 
Her second look was what she wore for the Carven show, and it's definitely a classic Olivia look for me. Effortless hair tucked into her neck, sunglasses, all black outfit, paired with a faux fur accessory - not sure if it's a coat or not?! Such an amazing look and I love an all black outfit.
Finally, my current girl crush Dakota Johnson looked amazing for the Dior show. This sweetheart neckline  looks gorgeous and again, an all black outfit that still stands out. She paired it with a cute Dior bag (of course!) and black court shoes. I think the only thing she could improve about this outfit would be a striking bold lip - thoughts? She also wore gorgeous tortoiseshell sunglasses which looked so chic and very fitting for the Parisian setting. 
There's my roundup! Hope you enjoyed it. Who was your best dressed this season? I will have another roundup of my favourite Fashion Week moments up on Wednesday - this will include the shows/trends etc! 

Comments

Popular Posts