The Essentials Haul


You know when all your day-to-day products run out all at once? Well that happened to me recently so I thought I'd do a little haul of my daily essentials, with some new purchases alongside some holy grails.
First up, shower gel. I have used up my massive bottle of Soap & Glory Rich and Foamous and thought it was time for a change. I'm in the mood for more fresh, spring scents at the moment and so I'm giving Original Source's Pineapple & Coconut Oil Moisturising Shower Gel a go (as recommended by Vivianna Does Makeup). As it was BOGOF, I also went for the Strawberry and Pink Peppercorn too (don't think this one is online yet!). For after the shower, I bought two new moisturisers. It's taken me forever to jump on the Vaseline Spray On Moisturiser bandwagon, and so I'm looking forward to giving this a go, especially on mornings when I haven't got time for a heavy moisturiser. I also got the Dove Silky Body Cream to try out in the evenings as I always try to moisturise every evening with a thicker body lotion, and I like that this is in a tub so I can get every last bit out! 
For skincare, I got my favourite L'Oreal Micellar Water. I have featured this in about a million empties posts over the past 2 years, and you can see my full review of it here. It's my favourite quick cleansing water to remove any stubborn eye makeup before I go in with a proper cleanse. For mornings, I repurchased the Clean & Clear Morning Energy Face Wash for the third time. I find it really wakes me up, with a nice citrusy scent. It's not too stripping, but cleanses any grub from overnight and leaves my skin feeling clean ready for moisturiser.
Finally, I repurchased my Simple Eye Balm. I'm not a major eye cream fanatic (I hardly think I should be worrying too much at 18!), so I like just using something gentle under my eyes like this. It's also less than £5 so an absolute bargain too! I think my last one has lasted me literally 6 months too.
Let me know your holy grail essential products in the comments! I'd love to know what you repurchase as soon as you run out :) 

Comments

Popular Posts