Getting Back Into Reading...


One of my 2015 New Year's Resolutions (are we really 3 months in already?!) was to get back into reading more. Now, I don't mean blogs or magazines - which I read on a regular basis - I mean proper books that take me away from social networks and give me the chance to relax a bit more. I've started reading The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern and am a fair way through now, so it's motivated me to get into books again. I used to read a lot as a child, and even as an early teen, but computers have taken over since then! 
I recently ordered Love, Tanya and Deliciously Ella (both featured in the image above), and have been enjoying flicking through those for light reading. I enjoyed Lucy from Bonjour Luce's post about reading, and have jotted down her list of books she wants to read so I can build up a list so I'm never stuck without something to read!
I like quite light books - the kind that don't take too much effort to read - as I tend to read before bed to unwind, so the last thing I need is loads of things going on to set my mind off! If you have any recommendations, let me know in the comments. I want to try 'Before I Go To Sleep' as I've heard good things about that, and 'Gone Girl', although I'm not sure I'd count that as light reading haha! 


Comments

Popular Posts