This Week's Best Dressed #8



This Week's Best Dressed seems to follow a bit of a theme of monochrome and midi skirts! First up is Jessica Alba, at the 30th Anniversary Impact Awards in LA, wearing a fairly simple monochrome outfit. I think she looks stunning, and I love her new ombre bob, which looks perfect with her makeup here. I also love the studded bag.
Secondly is Joan Smalls at her True Religion Collection Launch. Again, another monochrome outfit and I love how the sheer blouse allows the bralette to show underneath, without looking too over the top/revealing.
Laura Haddock's outfit for the Dior and I premiere was gorgeous. Very Dior inspired with the midi skirt, simple court shoe and cute Dior bag. I love how natural the makeup looks and nothing overpowers the skirt. 
Finally, Victoria Beckham wearing a piece from her own AW15 line for the amFAR 2015 Gala in Hong Kong. It's definitely a stand out piece, but she pulls it off so well, with slicked back hair and matching white shoes. The neutral colours are definitely a reflection of her personal style, as she doesn't tend to wear bright/clashing colours. Paired with her usual smokey eye, I think it looks stunning.
Who was your best dressed this week? Let me know in the comments! 

Comments

Popular Posts