This Week's Best Dressed #7


This Week's Best Dressed picks come in the form of two world famous supermodels. The first is Gisele Bundchen in New York this week, wearing an all beige outfit that she pulls off so well. I'm not a big fan of flared trousers, but they look fantastic on her figure. The showstopper for me is that gorgeous shearling jacket though. It's absolutely perfect for spring and I'm going to be on the lookout for a high street alternative!
Secondly, my best dressed is Karlie Kloss attending Paris Fashion Week. As you may know if you've been reading my past This Week's Best Dressed, I love monochrome/neutral outfits and I love this look. The contrasting all black with the vibrant white trousers is just right and I love how she finished off the look with matching black sunglasses. 
Who was your best dressed this week? Tell me in the comments! 


Comments

Popular Posts