This Week's Best Dressed #12





I have a fair few on my Best Dressed post this week - it's been a busy week for celebrity fashion! 
Miranda Kerr - Miranda seems to have fallen off my radar a bit recently, but this gorgeous maxi dress she wore at LAX Airport is gorgeous - definite summer holiday inspiration! The pattern is so pretty and it looks lovely and floaty so is perfect for a light summer outfit without having to get your legs out!
Olivia Wilde - Another maxi dress! Olivia wore this to the H&M Conscious Pop Up Opening in New York - I'm pretty sure the dress is H&M too although I'm not 100% sure! I love the pattern as the monochrome makes it not too in-your-face and I'm loving the black fringed sandals she paired it with.
Blake Lively (twice!) - Blake looked stunning in a 60s style tangerine mini dress and Sophia Webster embellished heels in an appearance for her Age of Adaline promotion. Her post-baby body is amazing and I love that she's not afraid to show it off! Secondly, she wore a stunning peplum style patterned skirt with a simple black top and fuchsia heels at an Age of Adaline press conference in LA. This is my favourite look out of the two as I love the shape of the skirt - it looks so chic and feminine. Her hair here is gorgeous too, wavy and swept to the side, and I love the hint of matching fuchsia lipstick she went for too. 
Beyonce - I'm usually on the fence about Beyonce's style. I either love what she wears or hate it. This white figure hugging two piece she wore at the Guiseppe Zanotti store opening in Beverly Hills is definitely a 'love' for me! It really accentuates her curvy body and I love the studded black heels too. I'm not too sure on the hat, although she definitely pulls it off very well and certainly makes the look her own.
Jessica Alba - I love Jessica's relaxed style, and this outfit she wore in New York is summer perfect. I love the coral flared trousers - definitely something I'd usually dislike, but she has styled it so well I love them! She paired them with a black belt, striped Breton style top, black heels and navy jacket. Her hair and makeup looks gorgeous here too.
Dakota Johnson - Oh look, Dakota Johnson featuring in my Best Dressed post once again! If you've been reading these posts regularly, you'll know I've been loving Dakota's relaxed New York style recently, and this outfit is no exception. Perfect transition dressing with the shirt tied around her waist, cream top and light jacket. I love the casual mom-style jeans and black boots too. This is definitely something I'd take inspiration from for everyday dressing, as it looks put together but still super casual. 
Kate Moss - Kate stepped out in London wearing a very 'her' outfit here: black jeans, ballet pumps, white tee and black embellished jacket. She really showcases the typical London style very well and again, this is something I'd take inspiration from for everyday outfits.
Who was your best dressed this week? Let me know in the comments! 

Comments

Popular Posts