Kiko Haulin'


During my recent trip to Venice (check out my previous post for more on that!), I bought a few Kiko goodies. I saw that Kiko was an Italian brand, and just thought to check if they had a store in Venice, and they did! It was pretty difficult to find, but once we had, I spent a good while in there checking everything out: think kid in a candy store! I won't write too much about each product here as I'm planning on doing full reviews in the future.
Kiko Smart Lip Pencil in 702 - I am having a bit of moment with lip pencils at the moment, and I wanted a coral pink for the summer. I was hoping this would go with my favourite Urban Decay 'Streak' lipstick and it was only around 2/3 euros! I have already used this once and I'm pretty impressed. Not as pigmented as Rimmel or MAC, but a nice all over the lips shade which feels pretty comfortable on the lips.
Kiko Universal Fit Hydrating Foundation in Creamy Beige - I bought this as I remembered Lily Pebbles raving about it a few months ago. The colour range was a bit confusing, as the lighter shades were very pink toned, so I settled for 06 Creamy Beige. I have used this twice already and I really like the coverage it gives, although the colour is a little too dark for my skin at the moment, although it will probably be better in summer.
Kiko Stick Eyeshadow in 05 - I seem to remember Alix from I Covet Thee saying that this was a dupe for the By Terry Eyeshadow Stick in Misty Rock. I love that colour but the price tag really puts me off, so I'm hoping this will live up to my expectations! I've not tried this yet but the colour looks gorgeous and I'm excited to give it a go.
Have you tried anything from Kiko? Let me know in the comments! 

Comments

Popular Posts