My Best Dressed @ Burberry 'London to LA' Show





Burberry held their London to LA show on Thursday night, and there were so many gorgeous outfits that they definitely needed their own dedicated post! Fashion's 'first family' The Beckham's were in attendance, all looking amazing - how cute is Harper's little trench coat?! They sat in the FROW, along with Anna Wintour. 
Rosie Huntington Whiteley - Rosie looking stunning as ever in a gorgeous Burberry Prorsum AW15 mini dress. I am loving her new shorter hair at the moment and she just looks so glowing - forever my ultimate girl crush!
Suki Waterhouse - I loved Suki's neutral outfit. She wore a embroidered lace dress, camel trench coat and caged ankle boots - very Burberry! I think this look really suits her, and she sported it with her trademark messy hair and natural makeup.
Kate Beckinsale - Can we just talk about how amazing Kate Beckinsale looks here?! She's never been a major girl crush/fashion icon for me, but she looks so stunning here. She wore a Burberry Prorsum sequin dress, paired with black heels and clutch. Her hair looks absolutely perfect with this look - how do I get my ponytail that glossy?! 
Cat Deeley - A fairly casual (in comparison) look for Cat Deeley here. She wore a 70s inspired suede camel coat from Burberry with a red and white blouse, leather trousers and black heels. The thing I love about this look most though is her hair - it looks so nourished and healthy. Her makeup looks gorgeous here too.
Mila Kunis - Mila has been fairly out of the public eye since having her baby, but she was definitely showing off her post-baby figure here in a Burberry silk shirt and navy cigarette pants. The nude heels really slim down her legs too, and I think she looks amazing. Her hair and makeup was fairly standard for her - straight hair and smudgy smokey eye - but I think it looks wonderful on her and definitely suits this look too.
Who was your best dressed at the Burberry show? Let me know in the comments! 

Comments

Popular Posts