This Week's Best Dressed #10



*I'm currently writing this in a bit of a rush, so apologies if this post is shorter than usual!*
This week, surprise surprise, the lovely Dakota Johnson features again. This time at the Chanel Metiers d'Art Show in New York. I assume she's wearing Chanel, although I've not managed to find exact details! I love the shimmery metallic look, and how she's toned it down slightly with black shoes and clutch bag. It goes perfectly with her dark hair too.
Secondly is Elsa Pataky at the Furious 7 premiere in California in Elie Saab. If you're a regular reader, you will know Elie Saab is one of my favourite designers, so it's no surprise I love this look on Elsa! I think her hair and makeup looks absolutely stunning here too, and the simple black heels make sure her look is all about the dress.
Thirdly is another guest at the Chanel Metiers d'Art Show: Harley Viera-Newton. Her look is so different to anything I'd usually pick, but I love it. The bold floral print works really well on her silhouette, and I love the shape of the dress as it makes it so feminine. I think she's played on this nicely with nude heels and a cute blue bag, and super feminine hair and makeup. This is definitely perfect for a Chanel event and I imagine that being the perfect summer dress. 
And finally, Rihanna is well and truly back on the fashion scene, with this stunning blue coat she wore in LA on Wednesday. This was for her April Fool's prank on Jimmy Kimmel, so she knew all eyes would be on her. I'm loving her hair and makeup looks at the minute - I love a bronzy eye - and I think it really suits her. This coat is gorgeous too, and a step back from some of the more masculine outfits she often steps out in. I love the strappy black heels too, and they definitely enhance her super toned legs - gym tomorrow anyone?!
Who was your best dressed this week? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular Posts