This Week's Best Dressed #11




For this week's best dressed, I have two casual looks and four red carpet/event looks. To start off with, I have my current style obsession: Dakota Johnson. She was out and about in New York on Thursday and I love her leather/shearling jacket and leopard print shoes. Her out-and-about style is so effortless and I love how she keeps it fairly simple with one or two statement pieces, like the shoes. Secondly, Kate Hudson looked stunning in LA in this gorgeous floral sundress, sunglasses and wedges. It's a perfect summer look, and has definitely got me wishing for warmer weather!
The first red carpet look is Harley Viera Newton at the Dior and I premiere in New York wearing this beautiful monochrome lacey two piece. I love this fabric for spring/summer, and this looks so feminine and chic. The simple red lipstick looks gorgeous with it too, and really polishes off the look. Gigi Hadid showed everyone how to pull off the culottes trend in these cobalt blue culottes and white shirt at the Samsung Galaxy Launch event in New York. I love the nude Louboutins too. 
My final two looks are both from my favourite designer: Elie Saab. Firstly is the gorgeous Lily James at the Cinderella premiere in Tokyo in a beautiful full length peachy pink off shoulder gown, paired with glossy waves and gorgeous slightly smokey makeup. Pretty much every look for her premieres have been amazing (and a lot of Elie Saab!) and this one doesn't disappoint. Finally is Frieda Pinto, also in Elie Saab at the Desert Dancer screening in New York. The lilac purple tone looks gorgeous against her skintone, and I love the sheer panels and appliqué details. The nude heels look perfect with this look too, as any other colour could draw the attention away from this gorgeous dress.
Who was your best dressed this week? Let me know in the comments! 

Comments

Popular Posts