Rose Gold Jewels from Buckley London



When it comes to jewellery (and a lot of other things actually), rose gold steals my heart every time. My rose gold Michael Kors watch has been my love for over 2 years now, and anything rose gold has to be mine! So, when the lovely people at Buckley London sent me their miniature heart pendant with rose gold chain, I was over the moon. I just know this is going to be very well used! The necklace is a simple rose gold chain, with a small diamonte heart. It is also reversible, so you can wear it like this, or the other way round, where the heart is just smooth rose gold. I think I'll definitely be wearing it both ways, and it's the perfect way to add a little something to a plain outfit, such as a t-shirt or jeans. I think I'll be wearing it with plain pastel tops, so the rose gold really pops against the colour of the top. The necklace feels such good quality, and comes in a lovely black and white box so you can keep it from getting knotted. The length is 16" and on me it rests on my collarbone. It's such a gorgeous piece, and would also be a lovely gift for any rose gold lovers like myself!

Comments

Popular Posts