Sephora Airbrush #55 | REVIEW


*Apologies if the image today is slightly blurry, it was one of those days!*
Today's review is of the Sephora Airbrush #55. I first saw this in one of Amelia Liana's videos, and was determined to pick it up on my trip to America last year. I originally saved it for 'special occasions' when my Illamasqua Skin Base gets cracked out, but when I got bored of my RT Buffing Brush, I thought I'd give this a go for more everyday use. And I have to say, I've been impressed.
This brush is super soft, and the bristles aren't as densely packed together as the Buffing Brush, so it definitely makes foundation application much quicker as it takes less time to buff the foundation in. The bristles are also quite long, so you need quite a light hand to buff in the foundation, and you only need a small amount of foundation as this makes light work of covering your whole face. One thing I would say is that this brush is fantastic if you can sometimes go a bit overboard on foundation, because you can just keep buffing with this and it will reduce any cakey-ness. I'd definitely say it gives an airbrush finish, obviously depending on the type/finish of foundation you're using, but definitely lives up to the hype!
Sephora do now deliver to the UK, so you can find this brush here
What's your favourite foundation brush? Let me know in the comments! 

Comments

Popular Posts