The Best Beauty/Fashion Snapchatters


I don't know about you, but I'm pretty obsessed with Snapchat. Not really with sending my own snaps, but watching everyone's stories gives me a good half an hour of procrastinating in the morning! I thought I'd share my favourite fashion and beauty snapchatters that you need to follow ASAP:
Desi Perkins @desiperkins - Desi was the first beauty vlogger I followed on snapchat and I'm always addicted to her stories. She shares little 'makeups of the day', funny stories from her day, and her and Katy (Lustrelux) are absolutely hilarious.
Katy @lusterlux - This leads me nicely onto Katy's snapchat. Again, she shares similar things to Desi, and always has the funniest stories. The little inside jokes that only her snapchat followers know make you feel like you're BFFs and she even runs giveaways that only her snap followers know about!
Lydia Millen @lydiaemillen - Lydia makes me want to reorganise everything in my room and paint it all white! Haha, Lydia shares OOTD's - which will give you serious outfit envy, and little Q&A's. 
Tash Oakley & Devin Brugman @tashanddev - The girls from A Bikini A Day share the most amazing snapchat stories. It seems like everyday they're snap chatting from a different country! Be aware that if you follow them though, you'll want to go to the Bahamas, Paris, New York and LA all at the same time! 
Jaclyn Hill @jaclynrhill - One of my most recent Youtube obsessions, follow Jaclyn on snapchat for sneak peeks of new makeup - she recently posted a picture of a Morphe palette which I was dying over (anyone know how to get Morphe in the UK?!). She's such a happy, positive character too - follow for your daily dose of positivity!
Extras that I also love:
Chloe Morello @morellomachine
Dani Mansutti @danimansutti
Tati (Glam Life Guru) @tatiwestbrook 

Let me know your fave beauty/fashion snapchatters in the comments! I'd love to add more. 

Comments

Popular Posts