Holiday Makeup of the Day


Hi everyone! It's been a while since I did a makeup of the day, so I thought I'd share this look that was on my Instagram a few weeks ago. 
Face: As usual, I used the NARS Sheer Glow foundation, then concealed with the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer. I set all of this with the Rimmel Stay Matte powder. For contour, I used the Clinique Bronzing Chubby Stick, blended with the Real Techniques Contour Brush sprayed with MAC Fix+, and then added a little bit of the Urban Decay Toasted bronzer with a fluffy brush. For blush, I used Milani Luminoso blusher, and highlighted with The Balm Mary Lou-Manizer highlighter. 
Eyes: I first filled in my brows with the Anastasia Brow Pomade and Brow Wiz. I powdered the lids with Rimmel Stay Matte powder, then used MAC Bare Study Paint Pot over the top. For eyeshadow, I used all shades from the Urban Decay Naked palette. I can't 100% remember all the shades, but I definitely used Half Baked on the lid, then probably Smog and Dark Horse in the crease - that's my go-to Naked palette look! I highlighted the inner corner with the Mary Lou-Manizer, then lined with Soap & Glory Supercat liner. I curled my lashes, then added plenty of Benefit Roller Lash mascara on top and bottom lashes. 
Lips: I used my favourite combo of MAC 'Soar' lipliner, followed by MAC 'Brave' lipstick. 
My top is an old scuba bralet from Missguided - can't find any similar in stock at the moment but they'll no doubt bring something back very soon!
Let me know what you think of the look in the comments! Also, I'd love to know you're go-to Naked palette combo!

Comments

Popular Posts