Revisiting Inglot Cosmetics


I first posted about Inglot a whole 2 years ago, when I got one of their palettes on holiday.  I still use it to this day! As Inglot isn't that easy to come across in the UK, when I was on holiday recently, I picked up a couple more things to try from the brand. The selection in the shop wasn't great, so I didn't manage to get the gel eyeliner, which I've wanted to try forever now! 
I did, however, pick up another of their single shadows. I need to get a Z palette or something to put this in, so I haven't actually used it yet, but I'm looking forward to experimenting with this colour. As a self confessed neutrals lover, this is a bit out of the ordinary for me, but after binge watching Desi Perkins & Lustrelux's videos, I've been wanting to try something different. This shade is #366, and it's a matte coral - it's actually not as bright as it looks in the picture! After being so impressed with the pigmentation and lasting power of the Inglot shadows in my palette, I'm hoping this will live up to my expectations!
The second thing I picked up was one of their liquid face and body illuminators - this is in the shade 64. It's basically a rose gold shade, which is so different to any other highlighters I have. I used in whilst on holiday and it really helped to enhance my tan! I actually preferred to use this on the body rather than the face, mixed in with some moisturiser to give a glowing look to the skin. On the face, I would recommend using it more sparingly, because you don't want you face to just look pink rather than glowy!
Have you ever tried anything from Inglot? Let me know in the comments! 

Comments

Popular Posts