Holiday Shop: Mini Garnier Micellar Water


I'm a sucker for anything in cute packaging. When I saw the mini Garnier Micellar water in Tesco a couple of weeks ago, I knew it would be perfect for taking away on holiday. I always find myself taking my significantly bigger bottle of the L'Oreal Micellar water away with me everywhere, so this will definitely be a space saver for my holiday. You do still get a decent amount of product in there though - at 125ml, it will still last you a good 3 weeks and it was only £1.99! Bargain. 
I've actually never tried Garnier's Micellar water offering - always being faithful to L'Oreal's. However, I'm going to give this a go on holiday and who knows - maybe I'll be switching?! I suppose this isn't so much of a review as I've not actually tried it yet, but more of a heads up that it exists! I know you can get mini Biodermas, but this is so much easier and convenient to find, and less than £2 each, you can afford to stock up too! 

Garnier Mini Micellar Water, £1.99

Comments

Popular Posts