Update: Getting Back Into Reading


Since getting my Kindle, I've really been enjoying reading. I posted about reading back in March and since then I have actually read the ones I wanted to read in that post - Gone Girl and Before I Go To Sleep - both books I would highly recommend having a read of as they were both fantastic. The Night Circus, which I was reading at the time, is also really good too - lots of twists and turns that you won't be expecting! 
I got my Kindle for my birthday in May, and have been loving the convenience of it. I took it away with me on holiday and read The 9th Life of Louis Drax which is also an amazing book - I can't wait for the film to come out later this year. I then started reading Eat Pray Love when I was in London last month, but if I'm honest, I've not really got into it. So, I've started a new one: One Day by David Nicholls - that's the one you can see in the image above. I've never seen the film, but I have a feeling that I will definitely want to by the time I've finished the book! 
It was really interesting to see which books I wanted to read back in March, and seeing that I completed that mini list, I think I'll do another one to see if I've read them in a few months. I might to another update around Christmas time. I want to finish One Day, and also read Us (Nicholls' other novel), along with The Girl On The Train. I'd also like to read Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me by Mindy Kaling as I've heard it's a really funny read.
What have you been reading lately? I'd love to add more to my list! 

Comments

Popular Posts