Charlotte Tilbury Bronze & Glow Palette


Whilst in London last month, I decided to make a little splurge at the Charlotte Tilbury counter. After seeing it countless times on Youtube and blogs, it was definitely time to indulge in the Bronze and Glow palette - and I am so glad I did! This beautiful palette comes in rose gold packaging, and is super slim making it perfect for travel. It comes with a decent sized mirror inside, along with the two bronze and highlight shades. If there was an award for most beautiful makeup packaging, I'm pretty sure Charlotte Tilbury would have to win.
Inside, the bronzer is perfect. Nicely pigmented, but not so much that it can't be easily blended if you go a bit heavy handed. I've just switched to using the Angled Contour Brush from Look Good Feel Better (more on this brush very soon!) with this product and it applies like a dream to the contours of the face. It's not a totally matte bronzer, but I like this as it just adds a glow - definitely not a shimmer! I like layering this over my Clinique Chubby Bronzing Stick to give a gorgeous bronzed glow to the skin. 
As for the highlight, it's ideal to add a 'lit from within' glow. It's a champagne gold shade that really suits everyone and is so finely milled that there's no need to worry about any glitter. Like the bronzer, it's super easy to blend. I do find that the colour is quite subtle, and being the highlighter fiend that I am, I like to layer a more intense highlighter over the top. But anyone who isn't quite as highlighter obsessed, this will be all you need to get that glowing look. 
It's not cheap, but if you're in the market for something like this, it's definitely worth splurging on - you won't be disappointed! 
Charlotte has also just brought out a darker shade of this palette for darker skin tones, so everyone can get the perfect sculpted look now! Check out the darker shade here

Charlotte Tilbury Bronze & Glow Palette, £49

Comments

Popular Posts