Mini MAC Haul


It's been a while since I bought anything from MAC. I have a wish list as long as my arm, but whenever I go into there, I always end up with something extra that wasn't even on the list! This time, that product was the Lipliner in Stripdown. This colour had never appealed to me in the past, and yet, as I picked it up, I just knew I would get good use out of this. And already, I have proved myself right! I love my Soar lipliner, but when I want something super nude, I use this. It worked perfectly with my Chanel 'Catherine' lipstick for an evening out last week - see it on my Instagram here - and I'm also loving wearing it with MAC Velvet Teddy lipstick on top - the perfect matte nude lip! 
And secondly, the product that had been on my wish list for some time - the Prep + Prime pen in Light Boost. I see so many makeup artists on YouTube using this and it always looks so stunning to highlight under the eyes, so I finally got round to picking it up. I may do a full review of this, but I'll just say that it is an absolutely beautiful product and I'm loving using it so far! It blends really nicely into both my paler skin and tanned up skin, and does the best job of highlighting under eyes over any other concealer I've ever used! 
Next up on my wish list is the Mineralise Blush in Warm Soul - a classic that I've never got round to buying! How about you? What's on your makeup wish list?

Comments

Popular Posts