This Week's Best Dressed #3


This Week's Best Dressed title had to be a joint prize between Candice Swanepoel and Dakota Johnson.
Candice was at her launch party for her collaboration with Mother Denim. Naturally, she is wearing her collection here, and she just makes jeans and a t-shirt look so glamorous. I love the loose t-shirt tucked into the jeans and how her hair and makeup has been done. I don't know if I would've paired it with black boots, as I think some nude heels may have looked less harsh, however she looks fab.
Secondly, Dakota Johnson at the London Fifty Shades of Grey premiere, wearing a Saint Laurent gown. This has been my favourite look of hers throughout the premieres so far, as the beautiful white looks stunning against her hair and I love the deep red lipstick she has paired with this look. I like how she kept the deep V neck of her gown as the centre of attention, with simple sleek hair and matching white bag, however I do think the lipstick really pulls the look together.
Who was your best dressed this week? 

Comments

Popular Posts