This Week's Best Dressed #1


I thought I'd start a little series here on Cocoa May, with my best dressed celeb/blogger of the week featured. I may put these up on Sundays, but to stick with my normal routine, I'll try Mondays for now. 
Last week, I loved Rosie Huntington Whiteley's looks. She is always a big style icon for me as I think she dresses really chic and feminine. She was out and about in London this week, and promoting her new fragrance for M&S. 
The first look is something I tend to wear most days. Knee high boots are my love right now, and I love her tan pair, with indigo jeans. The simple white tee and khaki coat look so gorgeous, and keeps the look quite casual, yet pulled together.
The second look showed everyone just how to wear underwear as outerwear. She wore a slip from her RHW M&S collection, paired with matching barely there sandals, and simple tousled hair. I think she pulled this off so well, and it really is something 99% of us definitely couldn't get away with, yet she makes it look so stunning. I really love the soft eggshell blue colour of it too, as it compliments her hair beautifully.
And finally, her all black outfit is the outfit of dreams. I think she looks so glowing here, and I love how the different textures of her outfit keep it from being boring. The jacket looks so cosy and I love the black belt which cinches in her waist, keeping the look feminine. The black pants make her legs look longer-than-long, and the heeled black boots really elongate her legs even more, and make it look less casual.
Which is your favourite RHW look? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular Posts