Recent Instagram Makeups #2


Hi guys! Thought I'd do another one of these posts today as (I think) you guys are interested in knowing what makeup I've used in my Instagram pictures, and it kind of makes up for the current lack of 'Makeup of the Day' posts! 
In the first picture, I was off on a night out so this is my go-to night out look. I used Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation. I usually use about 20 concealers on a night out for a full coverage look (light layers of course!), so I use Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer under my eyes, Maybelline Fit Me concealer on blemishes and to give a flawless finish, and MAC Studio Finish Medium Concealer palette to contour. I then used Anastasia Brow Pomade and Brow Wiz on my brows. For my eyes, I used the Naked palette from Urban Decay with Half Baked on the lid, MAC's Cork as a transition shade, UD Smog in the crease, and then Darkhorse on the outer V of my eye. I also used a bit of NARS Galapagos eyeshadow to darken the outer V even more and give an elongated cat eye effect. I then used L'Oreal Slim Liner and set that with UD Blackout (from Naked 2). I then used Ardell Demi Wispies lashes. I powdered my skin with Rimmel Match Perfection powder then used Coralista blush from Benefit, MAC Harmony to contour and theBalm's Mary Loumanizer to highlight on my cheekbones, nose, cupids bow, tear duct and brow bone. For lips, I used MAC's 'Brave' lipstick - new obsession! Wow that is a lot of makeup haha.
For the second look, I used Rimmel's Wake Me Up foundation and concealer on my skin. I also added a bit of Collection's Lasting Perfection concealer on blemishes. I used my usual Anastasia products on my brows. For eyes, I used MAC Soba all over the lid, and lightly blended MAC Embark in my crease. I highlighted the tear duct with MAC Soft & Gentle MSF. I then lined with Charlotte Tilbury Rock 'n' Kohl liner in Barbarella Brown and used the Benefit Roller Lash mascara. I powdered my skin using Benefit Hello Flawless, then used MAC Harmony to lightly contour, Milani blush in Luminoso, and MAC Soft and Gentle to highlight. I then used Rimmel's lipliner in Addiction and added MAC 'Brave' on top - although I think most of the lipstick had come off by this point! 
I'm pretty sure I've included everything there, and I any products that I have done separate reviews for have been linked on their names, if you want to know more! Hope that helps, and let me know what you think of these types of posts. 

Comments

Popular Posts