This Week's Best Dressed #2


This week, my best dressed has to be Kendall Jenner. If I'm honest, I'm not a huge fan of the Kardashian family, although I really love some outfits. I'm loving Kendall's muted neutrals style here, as I've been reaching for a lot of black, grey and neutral colours recently too. In both pictures, she's wearing gorgeous black almost leather look jeans, similar to those worn by Rosie in last week's post. I'm loving the sleeveless long beige coat in the first picture, and I think the grey turtleneck makes it look really chic and pulls the look together. The simple hair and makeup also makes it look really effortless.
In the second picture, Kendall went for the all black look. I think black is such an easy go-to look, and I love how she has kept her look consistent by switching to a black turtleneck, with the same jeans and bag. As always, I am loving black boots, and hers are gorgeous, keeping the look glamorous but still practical and casual.
Who's been your best dressed this week? Let me know!

Comments

Popular Posts