Fresh Scents for Spring


With signs of spring slowly arriving in the UK, I thought I'd recommend one of my favourite fresh scents for this time of year. The Heyland & Whittle Green Tea & Grapefruit candle is perfect for spring, as it still has a sort of 'crisp' scent, whilst being fresh and clean. This was a Christmas gift from my boyfriend, who knows I love green tea, so this was right up my street! I'd never actually heard of Heyland & Whittle before, but I'll definitely be checking them out in the future. 
It's a fairly big candle, so I'm expecting it to last a while. As it's soy wax, I'm trying to burn it as evenly as possible so I don't have too much waste when it burns to the end! Apparently, soy wax is better as it is non-toxic and burns cleaner than regular paraffin candles. This does tend to make them more expensive, but definitely worth it if you're regularly burning candles.


Comments

Popular Posts