Colab Dry Shampoo | REVIEW


When Ruth Crilly's Colab dry shampoo range came out, everyone went pretty crazy for it. I got my hands on the London one, after hearing that this is the best scent and have been trialling it for a good 2 months now. 
Firstly, I really do love the scent of this. Much nicer than the likes of Batiste, and it really lingers in your hair, which I quite like. It's also invisible, which means you don't have to worry about random white patches in your hair, and feels nice and lightweight too.
I will admit that it's not the best dry shampoo out there in terms of actually getting rid of grease. I have found that I have to spray a fair bit on my hair for it to look sufficiently grease-free, and so I do prefer Batiste if my hair is in desperate need of a wash. However, my hair doesn't tend to go greasy that easily, so this one does the job nicely when I just need a bit of a touch up between washes. 
I also really like that there are mini sizes available for travel, or to throw in your bag, and the variety of fragrances is so good that I'm sure you'll find something you like. And, for less than a fiver, it's certainly worth a try.



Comments

Popular Posts