Skincare Repurchases


The final post in my little 'skincare week' today, and we have two holy grail skincare purchases. First up, the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish. I have been using this forever now (just check out my Monthly Empties from last year to see how many I got through) and I'm certain I must have gone through more than 10 bottles by now. I rarely use this to actually take my makeup off, more just to deep cleanse my skin after removing makeup. I've never had any problems caused by this and it's not too pricey in comparison to some of the other popular cleansers out there. 
Secondly, I will save you yet another rave about the Origins GinZing moisturiser but I have repurchased this now for the third time. My other tub is still going for a bit longer, but I thought I'd better repurchase before it totally run out. I'd say it's lasted a good 4 months of applying every morning so although it is £23, I'd definitely say that it's worth it! 

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, £14.75
Origins GinZing Moisturiser, £23

Comments

Popular Posts