Recent Instagram Makeups


Hi guys! I've been loving posting snaps of my makeup on Instagram recently (follow me @cocoamay_!) and thought I'd go a little more in-depth about them on the blog. I love looking back at how I did my makeup, and I always wonder what I have on my face, so this is kind of a way for me to keep up with myself! 
In the first picture, I'm wearing L'Oreal True Match foundation (mixed C2 and W4 as I had a bit of fake tan on) with Maybelline Fit Me Concealer. I used Milani Luminoso blusher, MAC Harmony blush for contour, and theBalm's Mary LouManizer as highlight. On my eyes, I wore my usual mix of MAC's Woodwinked and Cork, with L'oreal's Perfect Slim liner and False Lash Telescopic Mascara. As usual on my brows I used Anastasia Brow Wiz and Brow Pomade (both in Taupe). And finally for lips, I used my new fave lipstick: MAC's Brave.
In the second picture, I wanted the main focus to be my new MAC lipliner in 'Nightmoth', so I kept everything else pretty neutral. I wore the L'Oreal Eau de Teint foundation, with Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer. I used NARS Deep Throat blush on my cheeks with a bit of MAC Harmony to contour, and MAC's Soft & Gentle to highlight. I used Anastasia through my brows again, and also used Woodwinked on it's own all over the eye. I used the same L'Oreal liner and mascara as above. Finally, I finished off with the MAC lipliner in 'Nightmoth' which is an absolutely beautiful almost black shade, which I wish I had picked up earlier in the autumn!
Wow that is a lot of products haha! I hope you enjoyed this style of post, I'm nosey and always like to know what makeup people are wearing. Let me know if you love any of these products too in the comments.

Comments

Popular Posts