The Best Fitness Instagrammers


Continuing on from Friday's post, I thought I'd feature my favourite fitness Instagrammers today. Now, by this I mean generally accounts that are dedicated to fitness, rather than models etc - otherwise I'd be here all day! I won't go into much detail about each person either, because the post would just be way too long then.
If you're looking for straight-up body inspiration, check out @kayla_itsines, where you can also buy her bikini body guide. I love seeing her 'transformation' pictures for some great motivation. I also have major body envy of @chloehelenmiles, @hannahpolites, and @teatannedandtoned, if you want more inspiration to get those abs.
For workout plans, guides and tips, check out @jenselter or @amandafinniee for some amazing glute/bum exercises. For all rounders, @katyaelisehenry has some great mini workouts (and an amazing body to prove that they work!), @zannavandijk (formally @blondehealth) has great HIIT workouts mixed in with food inspiration, whilst @fitnessontoast gives me gym outfit envy. 
Other special mentions go to @victoriasport as their page is full to the brim with pictures of the world's most famous models sweating it out, and I have also just discovered @nicoleattrill AKA the trainer behind Sam Faiers' amazing body. 
I hope you've found some new accounts to follow, and maybe inspire you to get to the gym tonight! Although mixing together their workouts can create a great at-home one too! I have lots more I could throw in here too, so maybe a Part 2 to come?! Leave any others you love in the comments - I'd love to follow more. 

Comments

Popular Posts