Charlotte Tilbury Rock 'n' Kohl Liner | REVIEW




In a post-exam celebration last week, I purchased the Charlotte Tilbury Rock 'n' Kohl liner in Barbarella Brown. I have been looking for a liner that can be easily smudged into the lash line for a quick eye look on my uni mornings, so this sounded great. As I have fair skin and hair, I thought brown would be better than black. I have been doing a similar thing with MAC's Prunella for a while but I feel like it doesn't smudge as much as I want.
First of all, let's just admire the beautiful CT packaging. The beautiful rose gold lettering and attention to detail just makes me love the range even more. The actual product is so so creamy when you apply it. It doesn't pull at the lid at all, and you can make the line quite thin and close to the lash line, or make it thicker - which I think I'll be trying next time I do a smokey eye! 
What's great about this product is that it smudges so well - I've never tried a liner that does the whole 'one product smokey eye' thing so well. However, it sets after about 30 seconds and then doesn't budge all day. I do usually use some sort of primer  beforehand, so I can't say how long it lasts on its own, but I have currently had it on for 8 hours and it still looks really good. At £19, it's not the cheapest on the market, but I have to say it's much better than the alternatives I've tried. However, I'd say the drugstore alternative that is most similar would be the ones from Rimmel if you're looking for a cheaper option.

Charlotte Tilbury Rock 'N' Kohl Liner, £19

Comments

Popular Posts