Winter Skin Saviours


The freezing cold temperatures in the UK recently had really taken its toll on my skin, and so I knew I needed to change my body care routine around a bit. And these two products have really helped my skin get back to normal. Firstly, the Sanctuary Spa 2 Day Moisture Shower Oil is bloody amazing. Lily Pebbles recommended it as a possible dupe for the L'Occitane Shower Oil, so I knew it would be good. It's around £7 and you really don't need very much for it to be effective. I find this especially good for shaving or if I can't be bothered moisturising out of the shower with another body lotion. However, more often than not, I follow this up with the Aveeno Skin Relief Body Lotion. I think this is around £6, and although it doesn't have a particularly nice scent, it does very good job at moisturising and really nourishing the skin. I love that it has a pump too as it makes sure I don't pour out too much and waste the product. If your skin is crying out for some love after Christmas and New Year, I'd definitely recommend picking these two up.

Sanctuary Spa 2 Day Moisture Shower Oil, £7

Comments

Popular Posts