MAC 'Kinda Sexy' Lipstick | REVIEW


What's this? MAC 'Kinda Sexy' lipstick has been on my wishlist for a while, as I was always seeing it all over Instagram. It's a matte peachy nude shade, perfect for this time of year! 
Where can I get it? MAC is pretty easily accessible - you can get this lipstick for £15.50 on their site, House of Fraser, John Lewis, or Selfridges
Swatches? See below!



Pros... I absolutely love this shade! It's so pretty and it definitely is a matte finish that leaves no tackiness on the lips. It sits on the lips really comfortably and I didn't find it to be too drying considering the matte texture. 
Cons... I don't think it comes out on the lips quite as peachy as the swatch shows. It definitely looks more brown toned on me than super peachy, but I'm not too fussed by that anyway since I still love the colour!
What do you think? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

Comments

Popular Posts