L'Oreal Professionnel #HFNight


I rarely write about hair on my blog - I've got myself into a comfortable routine with my hair so the products rarely change! However, I love styling my hair and I've always loved experimenting with different styles since I discovered straighteners years ago! Last night was L'Oreal Professionnel's 'Hair Fashion Night', and I was invited down to my favourite salon to model one of the styles! The night was to bring together L'Oreal salons all over the world, as stylists created the styles at the same time, in over 30 countries. 


The style were really varied (some more wearable than others!), and some I've already seen lots of people wearing - the dutch braids seem to be really popular at the moment, as do the two high buns. We went for the 60s babe style (top left in the image!) which was a really undone, voluminous style, with a lift at the crown. My stylist Jane just loosely curled my hair with a wand, then blow dried the front of my hair smooth. She then dried the hair at the crown of my head upwards to get more lift. After plenty of backcombing, she then pinned it all into place, then brushed through the curls to give it a really nice soft look. I really loved it, and I'd definitely go on a night out like this - it reminded me of Disney princess hair! 
It was really good to step out of my comfort zone a bit and try out a new style! I also bought the new Mythic Oil hair primer which smells absolutely divine and I'm excited to give it a good go (and reviewing it!).
What have you been loving for your hair recently? Would you try any of these styles? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular Posts