Charlotte Tilbury Collection


Ever since I discovered Charlotte Tilbury's makeup line, I've built up quite the collection. If you want makeup that all the stars wear on the red carpet, Charlotte's line is a must-have. I thought I'd do a little round up of my collection so far, give some mini reviews and also link to any full reviews I've done of the products!
First up is the beautiful Dolce Vita palette. I've not done a full review of this, but I've worn it a few times on my Instagram - here and here. It's a beautiful warm toned quad, with all the colours you need for a beautiful smoky eye. The pressed glitter is the most amazing creamy glitter that gives an almost wet look effect. If you don't want that, the other 3 colours look beautiful together too. My other eye product from CT is the Rock 'n' Kohl liner in Barberella Brown. I bought this in January 2015 and it's still going strong! It's a gorgeous chocolate brown colour that is so creamy that it makes a soft smudged liner look so easy. I actually used it in this look to create a soft smokey outer corner. I now also use it pretty much everyday to tight line my upper waterline, as the brown makes it look a little less harsh than a black pencil. It also works really well on the lower waterline too. My full review of it is here
For lips, I have 3 of the mini KISSING lipsticks from the Christmas collection. I have Bitch Perfect (a gorgeous peachy pink - I wore it here), Penelope Pink (comes out more nude on me, but a gorgeous 'goes with everything' shade - I wore it in this look) and So Marilyn (which I am actually yet to wear - I'm not really a red lipstick wearer but this one is a beautiful true red!). I also recently picked up her Matte Revolution lipstick in Very Victoria, which I reviewed in full here
Complexion wise, I recently got a little sample of her Wonder Glow illuminating primer. I've used it a couple of times now, and I'm not totally blown away. It does give a lovely glow to the skin, but to be honest, it's nothing that my favourite Soap & Glory primer can't do! I picked up her cult Filmstar Bronze & Glow palette last summer and it really does live up to the hype! It's so beautiful and makes contouring and highlighting so easy - it's perfect for every age too as they aren't too in-your-face. As you can see I've made quite the dent in mine! See my full review of it here. I also recently got her blusher in 'Ecstasy', which is the best selling shade. I reviewed it in full with swatches here, but it's become one of my favourite everyday blushes as it goes with literally every makeup look! 
Finally, the little extras from my collection are the brushes - Powder & Sculpt and Eye Blender. These really are the most beautiful brushes on the market, and so worth the price tag! I use both of them literally everyday. My full review of them with close ups is here. I also just got her makeup bag for my birthday and it's just gorgeous! A lovely quote on one side, and lipstick prints (from all the celebrities Charlotte has worked on!) on the other.
If you want to see these products in action, check out my Instagram - I'm always using them in my makeup looks. If you'd like to hear more about Charlotte's products, definitely check out my recent post with top tips and secrets from her Lead MUA! Do you have any of these products? Let me know in the comments.

Comments

Popular Posts