The MAC Lip Pencils Everyone Needs



I love lip pencils - I can't apply lip colour without them! I think they're absolutely amazing for evening out lips and even overlining them. For me, MAC do my favourite lip pencils - purely because of the huge range of colours and great formula. They have fabulous pigmentation and blend really well into lips. I really can't fault the formula. I thought I'd do a quick run through of my favourite 3, so if you're considering getting a MAC lip pencil, I'd definitely recommend these three:
Soar - Soar was sold out for months after Kylie Jenner sung its praises, but now I think it's a bit easier to get hold of. I bought this a good while ago and it's hardly gone down at all - despite wearing it most days! It's a gorgeous mauve pink colour with a slight brown undertone that suits most skin tones and works well with colours like Brave. 
Stripdown - I bought this last summer, after looking for Whirl (which, obviously, was sold out!). Stripdown is a beige brown colour, that is perfect for doing that classic 90s lip. This goes well with the famous Velvet Teddy and is a good alternative to Whirl if you can't find that. I also find it's amazing to use to line the lips then use a nude gloss for a nice natural daytime look, whilst still adding definition. Definitely one that doesn't look that fun at first, but is so versatile that you'll fall in love!
Nightmoth - This is a good bold lip at its finest. Nightmoth is a deep dark plum, which almost looks black, so definitely not one for the faint hearted. I find it to be really flattering though, worn with natural eye makeup - good for adding drama for a last minute night out! 
What are your fave MAC lip liners? Let me know in the comments!

MAC Lipliners, £12.50

Comments

Popular Posts