LFW A/W16 - Day 5 Round Up & Favourites

As London Fashion Week finishes and moves on to Milan, I thought I'd finish my little trio of LFW posts with my favourites from Day 5! I only have 3 today, as I think there were less shows on Day 5, and not as many of the big names etc. 
Amanda Wakeley
I think the biggest show of the day was Amanda Wakeley. I absolutely loved her entire collection - chic, neutral pieces in cocoon, oversized silhouettes. Personal favourites were the dove grey coat with cocoon fur sleeves - paired with a high neck black top (keep them in your wardrobe for this A/W, they've been all over the catwalk this season!), the belted black vest top with beige skirt - this is gorgeous transitional dressing. And finally, the black sleeveless top paired with the gorgeous full length skirt - I love how feminine this is without having to be in a bright, pastel colour. 

Victoria, Victoria Beckham 
I've always loved Victoria Beckham's collections. She really has made the transition from celebrity to designer so successfully. For her Victoria, Victoria Beckham AW16 collection, there was a lot of bright turquoise running through it - and I especially loved the embossed long sleeved dress, and the stunning shearling jacket - how gorgeous is this twist on the usual shearling jackets?! And finally, the high neck printed dress is so lovely, the perfect way to add some colour into a neutral wardrobe. 

Xiao Li
My final favourite was Xiao Li's collection. The bright pastel colour palette reminded me of Eudon Choi's collection (featured in my Days 1 & 2 overview). I love the texture in the first outfit - the furry cream top is so feminine, and I love how the accessories were kept the same colour, with the loose trousers adding a pop of colour. The wrap coat looks like it's going to be on trend again next A/W, and this bright blue one is a gorgeous colourful take on the trend. Finally, I loved the salmon pink trouser suit, paired with a chic black top - perfect for wearing separately too if you don't want to make too much of a statement!
So that's LFW done for another season! What were your favourite collections? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular Posts